Between the conserved materials mortars stand out, pottery, boleadoras, ends of shoot with an arrow, break heads; counting in addition on works pertaining to Indians to the Argentine north and Mexico. Animal samples that conformed the habitat of the native; ceramic, a paleontological section and a select exhibition of armament of the military of our past, are of attractive the more forts of the museum. Also there, they are the first programs of the bullfights realised in the monumental Bullring of the Real one of San Carlos. The museum in himself does not have defined primary target, since in him, besides the innumerable samples that we emphasized, appears a collection of embalsamados birds, another one of vinchucas and butterflies; without leaving of side the maps and opulent fans of the time. In the paleontological room, it exists an armor of Gliptodonte and a found skeleton of Lestodonte in the zone. Its interior suggestive and is embellished by a fine decoration. The visit to the Municipal Museum becomes unpredictable, because it calls to find to us us with tracks of an ineffaceable past of this River plate corner. Museum of the Tile.
Where the Stroll of San Gabriel and the Street of the Missions of the Tapes are united, is a Portuguese farm with more than three hundred years of life in which the time has not worn away its forms and their mouldy roofing tiles. An impressive tile collection, is there, where the first facts in Uruguay in 1840 stand out, along with others of French and Catalan origin. The same was inaugurated in 1988. They are conserved original, great part of the floors and walls. His restoration was a cultural investment realised by the Citibank, that has contributed with a perfect fusion between the architectonic mass and the nature, having conferred to him a particular harmony to its facade and surroundings.