Simeiz as many corners of Crimea inhabited since ancient times. This is evidenced by ongoing excavations made on the mountain cat. Here were located the home of the legendary brand, and later on in the Middle Ages-fort, the ruins who survived to this day. Nearby was found the tomb of Taurus (called stone "boxes") below the mountain cat on a rock sir, in the 8-9 centuries a monastery in this place were occasional digs, where one of crypts found many interesting things that are currently in the Yalta regional museums. In the 15th century, when the coast has taken control of Genoa 'captaincy Gothia, "Pan was turned into a fortress and a strong rebuilt. From all these facilities at the moment, what little is left. In those days, when the Crimea was joined with Russia, Simeiz alternately belonged to different owners.
Among them were Naryshkins, Potocki, and as war minister during the reign of Alexander – the second, Field Marshal Milutin, known for his liberal views. But at that time the most influential masters were Maltsev combining at once the landlords and capitalists. In a large part of its territory divided Maltsev vineyards, orchards planted, they built the basement, where produced and maintained first-class sweet wines for sale. As a working forces were used as the local poor, so the vast fortress of Malcev estates in Russia. In the late 19th early 20th century, Simeiz began to attract more public resort, at this time Malcev profit on the sale of holiday sites in 1912 in the eastern part of Simeiz was built about 40 private villas and resorts. With the advent of Soviet power in 1921, came to rest on the new masters of life, injuries, Red, the workers of large industrial cities and central areas of Russia. Like mushrooms one by one to arise in Simeiz workers and peasants resort number 30 (in Soviet times, "Primorye), 40 and 41 (Semashko).
In the former estate of one of the brothers Maltsev, creates a health spa "Ai-Panda." Also, construction of new buildings for the rest, sanatorium them. Baranova, a dining room with 500 seats, a big old Kursaal. Landscaping and planting of the village was in full swing and in the late thirties in Simeiz rested annually about 15 thousand workers. Transformation of the village interrupted by the war. During the occupation of the Crimea, Simeiz, like other resorts, was heavily damaged. Several health centers have been destroyed, much of the equipment been stolen, many valuable trees were cut down in sanatoria and parks. After the war, five-year effort, were restored old motels, and built new, such as "Red Lighthouse" sanatorium im.22 Party Congress "Moscow". All these resorts have TB profile. Not a lot of Simeiz parks. The biggest bl defeated the 30s of this century. For him, gardeners have used the natural forest that grew in these parts with time immemorial. For juniper, oak, fluffy, oriental hornbeam, were added in places cedars, Judas tree, cypress and other plants. At this point in Simeiz each summer resting a lot of people who like this cozy village with its picturesque corners of nature with a friendly warm sea and to the best field of the sun.